Sorry about the delay in posting this challange, haven't had access to my computer.
KS, take a Heracross called Jaden Yuki. His name just fits so perfectly, I don't want to change it. :p
Jaden's main deck uses the Elemental HERO archetype. Since these are mostly Warrior type monsters, they take advantage of Fighting type attacks. Therefore Jaden should know at least two Fighting type moves as soon as possible. However, many Elemental HERO monsters are relatively weak in terms of pure stats, and it's helpful to boost these in order to beat down the opponent. Jaden may not use a Fighting type damaging move unless an X item has been used to increase the relevant stat in this fight.
However, there's more to Jaden than pure attacking. Jaden is connected with Winged Kuriboh, able to see its spirit when others cannot. This spirit helps Jaden when he is in danger. Unfortunately, in the transition into the world of Pokémon, Jaden became a bit confused about what Winged Kuriboh actually looks like.
Upon capturing Jaden, designate one of your other Pokémon as Jaden's "Winged Kuriboh". When Jaden faints, you must send out Winged Kuriboh and revenge kill or die trying. If this is not possible, or Winged Kuriboh faints in this attempt, Jaden has lost the duel and will brood over the loss. He may not battle until Winged Kuriboh gains a level.
To prove his worth, Jaden wants to defeat the best of the best at Duel Monsters. Jaden must solo Clair. Optionally, you may solo any one member of the E4 (first round) to void the X item requirement - his deck is good enough to no longer need the boosts.
Bonus optional restriction: Say the words "Get your game on!" whenever Jaden is sent out, as loud as you dare.
Jaden Yuki the Heracross
- Must know at least two Fighting type moves as soon as possible
- May only use a Fighting type damaging move if an X item has been used in this fight to boost the appropriate attacking stat.
- Upon capture, designate one other Pokémon as Jaden's Winged Kuriboh. If Jaden faints, Winged Kuriboh must revenge kill. If this is not possible (e.g. Winged Kuriboh refuses to fight / is already fainted) or Winged Kuriboh faints in the attempt, Jaden loses the duel and refuses to fight until Winged Kuriboh gains a level.
- Must solo Clair.
- Optional: Solo any E4 member (first round) to void the X item restriction.
- Optional: Say "Get your game on!" whenever Jaden is sent out. No reason, it'd just be cool.
Hopefully works out okay, it's been a while since I read any of the GX manga or watched the anime. I originally wanted to make this Pokémon the Winged Kuriboh itself, but couldn't find anything suitable. :p