Any kind of offensive Rotom-H wrecks this team (They are becoming more common in OU)
Overheat wrecks Jirachi
- Choice scarf Overheat does 77.23-91.34% damage
- Expert belt or life orb OHKO Jirachi
Thunderbolt destroys slowbro and even if he uses the overheat he can still volt switch after since you have no ground types.
- Choice scarf modest thunderbolt does 90.61-106.6% damage
- Choice scarf timid thunderbolt does 81.47-96.7% damage
- -2 spec attack choice scarf modest rotom-H volt switch does 33.5-39.59% damage
- -2 spec attack choice scarf timid rotom-H volt switch does 30.46-36.55% damage
- -2 spec attack life orb/ expert belt modest rotom-H volt switch does 43.4-51.02% damage
- -2 spec attack life orb/ expert belt timid rotom-H volt switch does 40.36-47.21% damage
Porygon 2 can take a bunch of hits from Rotom-H but since Porygon 2 is your only safe switch the opponent can easily volt switch into a counter to P-2. This poses a huge threat to your wall makeup and I suggest you add at least a ground type to this team to stop Rotom from volt switching. Or a Jolteon or something that absorbs the volt switch.
Shameless self plugging FTW!
16:24 Molk: it hates entry hazards even more than Escavalier hates your pet Stoutland after its eaten something spicy.