Originally Posted by Fat Jinzha
StallMandibuzz has reserved him, but if you post one before him, I'll pick yours for sure, Stall has been taking his time xD.
Alright, then you shall take Aqua
the Seel. Aqua believes that in order to be cute, you must be pure. Aqua also believes that Water- and Ice-types are the only "pure" types. For that reason, you can only use Ice- and Water-type moves (this restriction does not apply until you learn a Water- or Ice-type offensive move. Also, for this challenge, Rest is treated as a Water-type move). Due to this believe, Royal must solo at least 100 non Water- or Ice-type pokemon before reaching the Elite 4. If you do not, Royal cannot be used during the Elite 4.
Aqua needs to have its Beauty Sleep, so it must learn and keep Rest ASAP. After getting Rest, Aqua must use it whenever it's HP goes red, and then it must be switched out immediately. Aqua cannot switch in while it is asleep. Aqua also loves to sleep when it is near water, and in order to best replicate this, it must learn and keep Aqua Ring ASAP. Aqua must use it every time it enters battle.
Aqua must solo both Crasher Wake and Candice, because Aqua feels that their pokemon aren't "real" Water- and Ice-types, and it feels like it must show them how it's done.
- Call Seel Aqua
- Aqua can only have and use Water- and Ice-type moves. However, Rest is allowed. This restriction doesn't apply until Aqua learns it's first Water-type or Ice-type move (so unless you want to breed it a water move, you'll have to Headbutt until you get Icy Wind)
- Must solo 100 pokemon that are not Water- or Ice-type. If this is not completed, he cannot be used in the Elite 4.
- Must learn Rest ASAP. It must use Rest whenever it reaches red HP. Then it must be switched out. Aqua cannot be used in battle if it is asleep (unless it is your last pokemon alive).
- Must learn Aqua Ring ASAP. It must use it every time it enters battle.
- Must solo both Crasher Wake and Candice
EDIT: Just saw Stall's post about him editing. So I guess you pick between the two? :)