VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Road tripping to Indy for the 3rd time in a row!

I'll most likely arrive on either Thursday or Friday, depending on what my parents want to do...

Will be arriving indy around thursday night or friday morning. I'm going to leave on sunday night (idk what time will be for depature).

Edit: If you are looking for me, I will be wearing a NY Jets hat.

I'm guessing he's going on a road trip since his brothers are coming with him whereas he only won a flight for himself + a guardian. Pokemon still compensates you if you choose to drive.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
They gave us the option to either fly or drive there. We are going to drive because I want to sight see...
I've driven the majority of the way you've driven the past two years (assuming you went through Arkansas, it'd take a lot longer otherwise), and there are no sights to see. Unless you like corn. A lot of corn.

I'll be getting in at 3:20 on Friday, leaving at 1:50 on Monday. Not having to worry about leaving right after the championship matches ought to be good, as is not driving for 11 hours.

Updated with everyone attending, there are currently exactly 100 Smogoners! If I forgot you, put you in the wrong division, or forgot that you had byes, please LMK so I can make this list as accurate as possible.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you forgot me, why do you always forget me?

Aaron i think there's something going on, and we have to figure out what before national

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Chat between me and Brandon said:
(12:52) TrollFreak: Its offical
(12:52) TrollFreak: I'm going to nats
(12:52) ᴾκᴹɴ Trainer Brandøn: awesome :D
(12:52) TrollFreak: all thats left is to buy the tickets!
(12:52) ᴾκᴹɴ Trainer Brandøn: lol
(12:52) TrollFreak: we're staying in indy the entire week
(12:52) TrollFreak: my dad left his credit card lol
(12:52) TrollFreak: we're looking at hotels now!
(12:53) ᴾκᴹɴ Trainer Brandøn: ill probably just be the average
(12:53) ᴾκᴹɴ Trainer Brandøn: getting there thurdsay
(12:53) ᴾκᴹɴ Trainer Brandøn: leaving monday
(12:54) TrollFreak: awesome
Can't wait to meet everyone, I'll update as soon as I get the times we're going!

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ready for this shindigs. Flight arrives in Indianapolis Thursday afternoon, so we'll see what trouble I get in to (I'll be sure to let the cops know I was influenced by the Smogon community!).

edit: Room all set! If anyone still needs a room, send me a VM/PM or find me at #smogonwifi to discuss more!

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I can go and convert some battle vid numbers into good quality youtube vids again if people want me to.
I dont know what Firestorm or Cybertron has in the planning for this but I could always spend my time on it and help out of course :D

Updated with everyone attending, there are currently exactly 100 Smogoners! If I forgot you, put you in the wrong division, or forgot that you had byes, please LMK so I can make this list as accurate as possible.
You forgot me, Prof. Dogwood, and LeaderFSPL. LeaderFSPL is a PO name so I guess you don't have to include that as per your rules.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
OK, so other obligations have popped up. I won't be attending the nationals this year.

Maybe next year, or maybe the next regionals.

Carpool to Nats

So in an effort to save money to get to nationals, I'm wondering if there is anyone driving through Colorado to get to Indianapolis for nationals. Here are three reasons why you should pick me up so we can carpool together.
1.) I'll help pay for gas. That alone should be a good reason if you have a free seat.
2.) It's going to help a good cause. We're all smogoners here. Helping each other is important right?
3.) It'll be a good time! We can share stories, interests, and general love of similar things.

BONUS FOURTH REASON!
4.) I can help drive, so that can take some stress off of you!

In all seriousness though, I'd love to go to nats, but due to financial reasons, I am not able to afford the plane ticket. If there is anyone willing to pick me up, I'll make sure it's a benefit to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)