"Yeah, we're not staying here! Battle be damned. If he wants to keep fighting, he can follow us under his own power.
Kurma, I'm going to need you to be as strong as possible for this! You know what that means."
Kurmaraja takes his EC and evolves
to Torterra, giving him Ground typing and much-needed strength.
Kurmaraja (Torterra ♂)
Kurmaraja - Scale the cliff, and take me with you!
Torterra ♂ - Kurmaraja
Sassy (SpD: +1, Spe -8, Evasion -10%))
Grass / Ground
- Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
- Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
- (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
(DW) Shell Armor
- (Dormant) - (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 48 (-)
Height Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
9 / 9
1 / 5
18 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.
- Bite, Crunch, Razor Leaf, Seed Bomb, Superpower, Tackle, Wood Hammer
- Absorb, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Mega Drain
- Curse, Leech Seed, Light Screen, Protect, Reflect, Synthesis, Withdraw
If Monstro wants to follow, I'd recommend Bounce
, personally. I don't think either of our teams will appreciate the cold.
I had a neat set of RP commands to get everyone up the cliff, but then I remembered Pokeballs etc. 'n'
I guess I'd have to Objections to a switch, for the purposes of scaling the cliff (and responding to Kurmaraja's evolution).