-Availability: Pretty Early, can be traded for right before Whitney, which is really helpful.
High Attack, fairly bulky defenses, low Speed but isn't really needed that much thanks to its godly Attack stat to wreck through everything.
-Moves:Its movepool is pretty limited to Fighting moves, but it doesn't need many other moves
thanks to Seismic Toss and its high Attack
-Power: As has been said, its high Attack can easily dominate opposing Pokemon
-Type: Only has one type, which makes it weak to Psychic and Flying, but resists Rock, Dark and Bug
, which doesn't really outweigh the weaknesses as Bug and Dark aren't very common.
- Whitney: Easily disposes of Whitney and her beastly Miltank thanks to the type advantage and resisting Rollout.
- Morty: Can't touch those Ghosts, pretty useless in this gym.
- Chuck: Pretty even match-up, if it has evolved at this point then it should be able to do pretty well.
- Jasmine: Completely wrecks her duo of Magnemites, and Steelix won't be that big of an issue if it is a Machoke, or even a Machamp at this point.
- Pryce: Once again, a gym weak to Fighting. Machoke(At least I hope it would be a Machoke at this point) easily can dispose of these Icy Pokemon.
- Claire: Machoke does pretty well at this gym, having no real advantages but Cross Chop can still hurt those Dragonair pretty well.
- Will: Machoke should avoid Will at all costs.
- Koga: Everything on Koga's team except for Forretress all resist Machoke's Fighting attacks, so teaching Machoke Earthquake for this battle would be wise if your team could afford it.
- Bruno: Machoke can handle the Onix pretty well, iand t could win against the Fighting Types, but it would most likely be better to get something else to handle those.
- Karen:Can beat Houndoom and Umbreon with ease, and might be able to stand its own against Murkrow, just be wary of Flying Attacks(I think it has Drill Peck). Vileplume and Gengar are things that Machoke should avoid.
- Lance: Aerodactyl is the only thing on Lance's team of Flying types that Machoke can hit for neutral damage. Other than that Machoke could be used to switch in and take an attack while you heal yor other Pokemon.