UNH UNH UNH UNH
Join Date: Sep 2007
The Ghosting Tournament - Round 2
The Ghosting Tournament
Approved by Earthworm :O
Or: A Tournament,
a Tournament, a Tournament of Lies
Original idea by Hipmonlee
Smogon Tournament Rules
Ghosting - (v) The act of gaining knowledge of another person's Pokemon battle, whether through spectating or the viewing of pasted logs, and helping that person make his move selections during the Pokemon battle.
This is a tournament where ghosting is permitted and highly encouraged. Players will be competing as part of a team but each round only one player from each team will be battling. Ghosting and scouting has long been problems in other tournaments but this tournament laughs at these concepts and makes them its bitches.
IMPORTANT!Tournament-specific Rules IMPORTANT!
- Single elimination format
- Matches are to be played on the Smogon University server on Pokemon Online
- 5th Generation OU tournament
- OHKO Clause
- Evasion Clause
- Species Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Wifi Clause
- No Disallow Specs - for easy ghosting and scouting
- No Battle Timeout - this allows you time to discuss strategy during the battle, but if you timestall your opponent on purpose, with no evidence to the contrary, I reserve the right to disqualify your team
- 3 members per team
- Each team shall nominate a captain either through PM or their team sign up post, he will be in charge of organizing team members, providing the opposing captain with available times, and making sure the team gets the battle done in a timely manner
- Because of the ghosting element, who is actually battling for the team each round makes little difference, just make sure the battle gets done
- There's nothing to stop you taking the advice of people not on your team, but remember that they may not always have your best interest at heart, and spies and backstabbers are everywhere...
- All battle logs must be saved and PMed to me, I will post the battle logs in the thread at the end of each round. This should help you formulate a strategy for next round
- If you have any Skype recordings, IRC logs, or PO logs of the ghosting discussions that go on, it would be nice if you PM those to me too, but this is not mandatory. These may be posted publicly to provide insight / entertainment.
- You shall make your team name known to me either through PM or the sign up post, otherwise I will pick one for you and it will not be pretty.
List of teams, captains are in bold
Team McLovin - Alice, McMeghan, Stone_Cold
PANELAND - Hantsuki, pi face, Rurushu
Tutee Tourney Slammers - Sir, MikeDecIsHere, Leftiez
Team herro dere - noodlez, badabing, Oristeros
Team FUCK BS HAX - Bloo, Bluewind, reyscarface
Team When We All Get High - Karpman, Texas Cloverleaf, ShakeItUp
Lady Salamence is HAWT - Vinc2612, Lady Salamence, HBK
Team You Know Nothing Jon Snow Folgorio - Eo Ut Mortus, Iconic, idiotfrommars
Team nigger not ratchet - yee, TheFourthChaser, BIG Loven
the nuggets - Earthworm, Heist, Hipmonlee
Team PDudes^^ - toasdt, 13Random37, DaFlo
Team SCHLÜSSELBEINBRUCH - Django Reinhart, CrashinBoomBang, Ginku
Team Daylight Sex Attack - Chieliee, Novaray, Delko
Joisey Shoa - Steven Snype, Lizardman, Scimjara
Team HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS - Nails, EspyJoel, Lamppost
Team fuk bw ou - BKC, Soulwind, Smith
vs Team FUCK BS HAX
Team nigger not ratchet vs Team You Know Nothing Jon Snow Folgorio
Team herro dere
vs Team fuk bw ou
Team When We All Get High vs Team PDudes^^
Team HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS vs Team McLovin
Team Daylight Sex Attack vs Tutee Tourney Slammers
Lady Salamence is HAWT vs Team SCHLUSSELBEINBRUCH
Joisey Shoa vs the nuggets
You shall post in this thread to notify me that you have set up a time for battling with the opposing team's captain, you have 5 days to do this.
You have 10 days as of this post to complete your battle.
Remember to PM all battle logs to me. If you didn't save the log for whatever reason, the winners should PM their winning team to me.
Last edited by Fatecrashers; Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:06:23 PM.
Reason: dangling bracket