Approved by Ditto
The VGC '98 Tournament: Round 4
It’s time for a VGC 2011 style metagame with a retro twist. Fight with your original 151 favorites in a modern way!
- 5th Gen flat battles, Doubles 4v4, Level 50. One Battle, single elimination.
- Species Clause: A Player may not have two of the same Pokemon on their team.
- Item Clause: A Player may not have the same item on two or more of his or her Pokemon
- Self-KO Clause: If a player’s last Pokemon faints due to Explosion, sort of recoil, or faints after using Destiny Bond and brings down the opponent’s last Pokemon, the last Pokemon of those two to faint, wins.
- Sky Drop Clause: No Pokemon may know Sky Drop.
- Please use legitimate Pokemon if possible.
- For those of you who would like to enter the tournament with legal hacks, you absolutely must make sure they are completely battle legal. This includes but is not limited to level / movepool / Pokeball restraints. Making your Pokemon battle legal is entirely your burden, do not ask for assistance here.
- If your opponent reports you using illegal hacks, you will be disqualified and possibly blacklisted!
- Wonder Launcher is set to off.
Please note that in the style of VGC tournements, the Sleep and Evasion Clauses are OFF
Here we go, just one more round of matches after this!
Round 4 Pairings:
: 0132 0995 2233 vs Slashmolder
: 4556 0047 5591
: 2065 2649 9332 vs El Scorcho
: (Ask for FC)
Slashmolder vs Rukario will be decided on a Coin Flip if not decided by Thursday.
You only have one week to get your match done.
PM YOUR OPPONENT RIGHT NOW!