Hello fellow UUers, it's time for the sixth installment of the Research Group!
#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5
Keep the following things in mind during every Research Group:
- Be open-minded, don't just say something is terrible and walk away; look at its stats, movepool, and typing and think something up!
- Feel free to theorymon early in the research period, but make it clear you're doing so. Later in the period though, you will be expected to back up your posts with hard evidence like logs, actual sets, perhaps even teams.
- Just because an analysis has been done for a Pokemon doesn't mean there isn't more to explore; it's very likely that something has gone unnoticed.
- Do not post in this thread complaining about the Pokemon I choose and/or suggesting ones we should do for future weeks. Like I said before, feel free to VM / PM me these suggestions, but don't expect me to always listen to you.
Research Group #6
Cofagrigus | Aggron | Lilligant
How useful are these Pokemon in UU? What sets can they run effectively? What gives them trouble? What advantages do they have over other Pokemon? How well do they work in the metagame? If you have anything to say about any of these Pokemon, please post about them! It doesn't matter if you've used them or have just faced them in battle, anything is fine (but please, do try them). Just be sure to back up your posts with good competitive reasoning. Remember, discussion is not limited to this topic, you are encouraged to talk about these Pokemon in #genvuu as well!
The Research Group Challenge:
In order to participate you must do the following:
- Send me a PM / post here or on IRC with a fresh alt and the name(s) of the Pokemon you will be using.
- Use at least one of the Pokemon being researched.
- Post your experiences with the Pokemon you're using, participate in the discussion!
The first stage of the challenge will be very relaxed so theorymon will be allowed as long as its backed up by good reasoning. During the later stage, discussion will be expected to be backed up by hard evidence, such as teams, actual sets, and logs. The winner of the challenge will be the person who is at the highest rating on the alt they registered at the time the challenge ends. If you win, you will receive temporary hops on #genvuu, but you may only claim your prize if you actually participated in the discussion!
Forum Name - Ladder Alt
FruitSeller - FruitLoops
ThunderBlunder - Thunderblunder1
Gazillion - Gajillion
JabbaTheGriffin - Treiner Orenge
Ace Emerald - ztpvlh
TSTEF - ILikesFlowurs
PsYch071c - GreenQueen
FlareBlitz - Flaregron
Pokemazter - Ghoulish Steel
RT. - fijina
MyloXyloto - MyloXyloto II