200 Metagame Tournament
Approved by Earthworm
Remember this guys?
This tournament will be a series of 200 Metagame matches following the standard rules of that tier. But what, the 200 Metagame? What's that? Simply put, it's Gen III pre-Emerald. Many moves were unavailable to certain Pokemon at the time and an even larger game changer was the fact that only a fraction of the Pokemon were actually legally obtainable! So what Pokemon are actually allowed? Well consult this
for a complete listing. Still don't get it? Click on the picture if you already haven't.
♦ Sign-ups will be standard, first 62.5% who post in this thread are in and the stragglers (the other 37.5%) will be chosen at random.
♦ 32, 64, 128 (depending on how many sign up).
♦ Single elimination.
♦ The only Pokemon allowed are from the list above. In addition, each Pokemon must be legally obtainable in the R/S cartridges, not Emerald, Box or any other Gen III game.
♦ All items must be obtainable in R/S (i.e. NO PINCH BERRIES, sans Liechi Berry)
♦ All movesets are to be legal in R/S game cartridges.
♦ All matches will be best two out of three.
♦ This will be played on PO's Smogon server in the RS 200 tier (This makes team building that much easier)
♦ Standard Rules and Clauses apply (Species Clause, Sleep Clause, etc.)
♦ Make sure your tier on the SU PO server is set to the new RS 200 tier.
♦ Don't be stupid.
♦ Inactivity will result in disqualification. Please try not to be inactive. Each round will be two weeks, so there's time.
♦ Good luck!