just to clarify, can "switch-in" be used both to refer to "the Pokemon that switches in" and "the turn/ act of switching in"?
some examples of the former (from random onsite analyses):
- set up Calm Mind as they switch out, and hit the switch-in hard
- Toxic is great for getting residual damage on common switch-ins such as Blastoise
- Toxic can also be used to cripple several threats on the switch-in
or should the latter be phrased as "on the switch" or "on the switch in":
- Focus Punch can be used in the last slot to smash Clefable on the switch
- it still faces the risk of being 2HKOed by powerful hits on the switch in