Well hey there guys, I figured I'd use up my first post by advertising not one but TWO video Nuzlocke runs I'm doing! So exciting amirite?! I hope videos are allowed here!
Anyway, here's episode 1 of both of them! Hope you guys enjoy, or at least don't despise completely and all that cool stuff. If you gots any criticisms, well, that's cool too I GUESS
Pokemon Engrish Emerald:
Yeah, that's right, didn't expect there to be an Engrish Emerald now did ya?! Well we randomly stumbled upon it and figured "hey les nuzlocke it cuz no onez ever done an emerald nuzlocke hehehehe". But hey, at least it's original in the sense that it's terribly translated?!
Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal:
Yeah, this game's been done before, but my friend, Doubletroubeify, wanted to do a terribly translated Pokemon game, and Zyrtec (the other guy Engrish Emerald) already took that one, so I was like "HEY WHY NOT". So ya, not much to say, so I'll stop saying things!
Both runs follow these rules:
1. If a Pokemon faints, you must release it as soon as possible.
2. If all your Pokemon faint, you must start over. But we're not gonna start over, we'll probably just give up and never do anything ever again.
3. You must nickname every Pokemon you catch.
4. You may only attempt to capture the first Pokemon you encounter in each area, route, cave, city, etc. If you don't catch it, tough shit.
1. You may not use any healing items (Revive, Antidotes, etc.)
Oh yeah and if you guys end up being interested in our runs (LOL YEAH OKAY), we also have finished nuzlocke runs of Engrish Green (lol too many terribly translated games ftw?) and this one really really really unfair hack, Pokemon Snakewood.
Thanks for your time and all that really appreciative stuff!