Jul 1st, 2012, 8:10:22 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Best of 3 Tournament V2 - Finals [Won by McMeghan]
Aproved by Iconic
V1 won by Xtrashine
The Best of 3 Tournament V2!
Welcome to the Best of 3 Tournament V2! Not to long ago, Xtrashine won the first version of this tournament, and now it is back! There have been some big changes to the metagame since the Best of 3 tournament V1, so it will be interesting to see what players have a better understanding of the changes! The battles are simple, both players will play 3 games, 1 BW OU, 1 BW Uber, and 1 BW UU. Who ever wins 2 out of the 3 games, moves on! This tournament is meant to show the ability of players in 3 of the main tiers to pokemon!
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- In the three games, all must be BW Singles, 1 game must be OU, 1 must be UU, and 1 must be Uber!
- The first battle can be whatever the two players agree on, but after that game, the loser decides what tier will be played next, and if 1-1, the tier not yet played will be played (ex: BW OU, BW UU, 1-1 so BW Uber must be played)
- Any games not finished by the deadline, unless i give your game a extension, will be decided by a coin toss, or given to the player who was more active.
- If you missed sign ups, you may apply to be a sub, but no subs after round 1.
32. Eo Ut Mortus
vs 24. McMeghan
MAKE SURE TO POST ACTIVE
Due to so few battles being done, I'll give a small extension to give players a chance to finish.
Deadline: Get it done.
Last edited by Lunar.; Jul 10th, 2012 at 7:12:45 PM.