Hey there! Good work so far with this team! Now for some suggestions:
1. Thunderwave>Hp Fire on starmie
This one is an easy switch to me. Thunder wave isn't the most common move out there, so one benefit is the shock factor (get it? Shock factor? Thunder waVE??? ya I'll stop now...). Also your team (besides Lilli) isn't really all that fast, I see you suffering from different choice scarf users and I feel this would help a lot. You said the main use for HP fire is so he's not walled by scizor, but you have so many ways to kill scizor that this is unnecessary.
2. It looks like your team could struggle from opposing heatran, and that they would probably take some playing around to take them out, so I suggest an air baloon for your heatran! While you lose recovery, you gain the ever valuable, ability to wall other opposing heatran who don't have dragon pulse to get rid of your baloon! You also may consider, dropping the speed evs in favor of SPD evs. You don't really have much that you need to outspeed anyways, and the SPD evs help you tank Special attacks, which your team does not seem very good at.
3. Different Mamo set
Ok so you've got a choiced mamo with SR. I realize that you want a poke with sr, and you also want a choiced mamo but I don't believe this is a good idea. You go in to setup SR, then are forced to switch out. Lets say you send him in on a CM latios. You force the switch and you get SR up. But he switched to a CM Keldeo, he then proceeds to use calm mind as you switch out. Now you have a +1 SPA, SPD Keldeo to deal with... This situation could happen with tons of different pokes. Letting them get a free boost, and then you having the possibility of losing the match.
Solutions: Here I think you have some options.
1. Change SR to icicle crash, and just don't have SR on your team.
2. Change SR to superpower, and change your heatran set to a specially defensive one with SR. (Go look at the smogon analysis for the set)
**this would make you more heatran weak
3. Change Mamo to an SR set (see his smogon analysis)
4. Or you can switch choice band to Life orb
Here are the links to those sets I mentioned:
I'd say life orbs the route to go, but it's your choice!
Hope I helped at least a little