MAJOR EDIT: If you would like for there to be a league on PokemonShowdown!
If not, Reply : NO![/CENTER]
Now, I know that everybody assumes that Gyms are dumb and lame, but I feel that this is a bit different. It is more focused on tiers.
This system is a challenge because to win, you must be sufficient in almost every tier. It will be a DIFFICULT challenge. Let's remember what pokemon is about, FUN!
So here is how the gyms will be a-going!
CHALLENGING A LEADER.
1. Ask the leader for a battle.
2. THEY decide when the battle comences.
3. Be respectful. Must use same tier as leader.
4. If you lose, you lose, no challenge for 3 days. max 5
5.If you win, move on to the next leader and repeat the rules.
6. NO making biased team choices due to the monotype teams!!
WAYS OF BECOMING A GYM LEADER.
1. Be nominated by Sinister Act.
2. Beat current Leaders/Elite Four.
R. Have at least 1750 on the ladders.
BEING A GYM LEADER.
1. Must accept all challenges from members.
2. Make sure they have beaten below members.
3. Must make a mono-type team for Gym use.
4. Fairly battle. No being biased Pokemon allowed.
5. After player wins, give them the authority to advance on.
6. Report the Victory or Lose to Sinister Act.
e. When timing a battle, be reasonable.
Now, I was thinking that the Gyms would be tier and Bi-Type based.
Leaders can sign up in a reply to this thread.
GYM 1 - RU (%Closet)
GYM 2 - NU (DinoDan)
GYM 3 - UU (Sinister Act)
GYM 4 - OU
GYM 5 - WATER (Gym Leader Juan)
GYM 6 - PSYCHIC (dontpoop)
GYM 7 - STEEL
GYM 8 - BUG
Congrats Elected Leaders!
THE BI-TYPE ELITE FOUR!
Leader 1 - Fire/Dragon
Leader 2 - Psychic/Fighting
Leader 3 - Ghost / Steel (Shauntal)
Leader 4 - Little Cup Open
(Now, I added Little Cup, to ensure that you are ready. That you can do anything.)
THE CHAMPION OF POKEMON SHOWDOWN!
NEEDED: OU, WATER,PSYCHIC, STEEL, and BUG Gym Leaders.
Leaders 1,2 and 4 are needed as well.
Follow all smogon bans, tiers, hacks, and respect rules apply. Sec. 1 Art. 6
MUST have secret passwords to advance to the next leader. (Closet)
EDIT: new leader types/tiers
EDIT3: ELITE 4 typing mixup