I made a team centered around status a few weeks back and these are just some things i found worked better (for me at least) :
1. Leading with Dragonite is a better idea so that you don't have to worry about hazards as much
2. You should probably get a bulkier Spinner seeing as Starmie is easy to kill and many people are adequately prepared to kill it, I would recommend Tentacruel
3. On Jirachi use Body Slam over T-Wave because, although it doesn't have a 100% chance to paralyze, it has a good enough chance and helps deal with Ground-types
4. On both Dragonite and Jirachi, put 252 EVs on HP and Defences and the last 4 on Attack or Speed since their main purpose is to paralyze so they have to be able to take hits
5. I would recommend a Shed Shell on Jirachi to avoid Magnet Pull, but its not too big of a deal
6. You won't be able to paralyze you opponent's whole team, so I would recommend Dragon Dance over Swords Dance so your Haxorus has can outrun stuff that hasn't been paralyzed.
7. Justna preference here, I'd say Brick Break over Superpower because you don't wanna be destroyed easily by neutral priority moves after Dancing so much. Also, after 2 or 3 DD, Brick Break can hit pretty hard and Superpower will just be overkill