Some more questions for anyone who can/wants to answer them, hahaha I'm inquisitive and you guys are pro's, can you blame me?
1. How do I meet Gengar in the old Chateau reliably (I want to use it to EV train Special Attack and I'm hard pressed to find it. Pokemon Platinum btw.).
2. What game is EV training the easiest (yes, I do realize this is subjective).
3. What generation do you think Pokemon will make it to? (Game Freak probably wants to milk it because its a cash cow but after 800-900 pokemon, it might be confusing to keep track of the pokemon...)
4. What would be the best moveset in your opinion for a specially offensive and partially special defensive Latias?
5. How many years on average do people spend playing pokemon and in tournaments?
I'm currently a learning noob who practices on Pokemon Showdown and is beginning to EV train.