The No Johns Tournament: ADV Edition
APPROVED BY ICONIC
, johned, johning
- A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.
While gimmicky tournaments are tons of fun, we all know that standard tournaments are the way to go, so what better thing to do than to bring back the No Johns Tournament! Just like last time, the rules are simple. This will be a single elimination, best of one ADV OU
tournament with one catch: deadlines will be three days max.
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- Standard OU - Singles
- Best of one
- Single elimination
- The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University and Groudon's Grotto servers of Pokemon Online.
- No, absolutely any circumstances, johns.
- Do not join this tournament unless you visit the forums every day and are extremely active, as shortened deadlines mean activity is crucial.
- Species Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Freeze Clause
- Evasion Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Timed Battle
- Ingrain Smeargle is banned
All battles must be complete by Saturday, June 25th at 11:59 PM PST
. Extensions will only be awarded for extremely extenuating circumstances. To hopefully help players schedule their matches, I've linked every participant's user profile in the matchups. Send your opponent a VM or PM as soon as you read this
. I'm going to be extremely liberal with activity wins and coin flips. Good luck, and remember, no johns!
v. A l e x a n d e r
v. 199 Lives
v. Wario Land 3
v. Living Things
v. Veteran In Love
Gone to the beach
P E J E L A G A R T O
v. Dark Death
Eo Ut Mortus