You walk off the spaceship and there's a whirr of activity around you. The settlement has been set up and it's time to get working, but if it was only that simple. DINC (Dysprosium INC) a company specializing in the extraction of highly precious and sought after rare earth elements may own and operate the settlement but it's not the only presence here. There is the rival SAMCO (Samarium Corporation) who must have sent some spies to undermine DINC's progress. There's also the native ALIENS that don't want you destroying their planet and all that hippy junk. Your goal while you are on Daytidra is to make as much money as possible. Each DOLLAR (DINC Operational Lanthanum Living And Remuneration Stipulation) is worth several billion earth dollars on the Lanthanum market, so even getting 1 of them back home would give you a life of luxary. But there's only 4 tickets home before the spring comes and most of the dangerous life is in hibernation. Only the richest will leave and the others will likely die from animal attacks. The game is on.
The "Official" Channel for this game is #ffm
1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.
2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.
3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM the host for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.
4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours (most of the time). You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0.
4.5. If there's a tie, no lynch will happen.
5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Itchni.
5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.
6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.
7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to Itchni stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item. Giving away an item has the lowest priority, and if you are killed/lynched the same night/day you attempt to give away an item, it won't be moved. You cannot use an item the same night you purchase it. You can purchase items in both the day and night.
8. The killer of a player receives any items that user was holding not including stocks.
9. Only sign up if you know you're going to be active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.
10. I encourage the village to work in small mafia like groups. Any user stupid enough to listen to a village leader in this game will be publicly humiliated and laughed at.
11. DOLLARS (Dinc Operational Lanthanum Living And Remuneration Stipulation) Are a currency used by most roles in this game. They are very important to many aspects of the game and will be further explained when the game starts. They may be freely given during the day or night with lowest priority.
12. When a person dies, all their DOLLARS will still belong to them.
13. I am Canadian. Take it how you will.
14. Dead people can still be targeted by all abilities.
15. I reserve the right to change or add any rules at anytime I want
Player List (randomized with www.randomizelist.com
Photo -> Ullar Warlord
Da Letter El
You are the CEO
You not only founded DINC but you run it's operations. After getting your PhD. Nanomaterials science you founded DINC which uses many types of rare earth metals to make useful nanomaterials for many purposes, like electronics and portable x-ray machines. All the Rare earth metals mined from the planet belongs to you so you make a godly
1 million DOLLARS a day. You have the power to withhold pay from people by messaging itchni "Day/Night X - USER you are fired"
You are allied with DINC. You win if your team eliminates all harmful targets AND you are in the top 4 DOLLAR holders at the end of the game.
Well, that would
be if you were actually on Daytidra. You already win because you got these suckers to do the work for you.