The object of the game is to post the best possible Pokemon that counters the core posted by myself at the start of every round. By posting 1 or 2 Pokemon that counters the duo, we will obtain knowledge of the metagame and you will gain points. Another aspect of the game is to prevent the other players from getting points, and this is done by proving in this thread that their post does not counter the duo as well as they say it does. Without further ado, let's play.
- You are to post 2 Pokemon or 1 Pokemon that counter(s) the above core single handedly. Needing SR, Rapid Spin, or Dual Screens support greatly hurts your argument and will likely prevent you from getting points.
- Post the complete set(s) of your Pokemon, including EVs, nature, item, and moveset.
- Do not include a Pokemon in your post that has already been used this round.
- Post reasoning and how you will play your Pokemon against the above core. If you can't prove to us that your Pokemon counter(s) the above, then you will not get points for it.
- Feel free to question someone's post with reasoning / calcs if you believe they are incorrect; this could prevent them from getting points.
- People will get points at the end of the round based on if I feel their Pokemon really does counter the above core.
move 1: Fire Blast
move 2: Hurricane
move 3: Hidden Power Grass
move 4: Roost
item: Life Orb
evs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
move 1: Rapid Spin
move 2: Stone Edge
move 3: Waterfall
move 4: Swords Dance
item: Life Orb
ability: Swift Swim
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
If you post 1 Pokemon that counters the above core, you will get 2 points for that round.
If you post 2 Pokemon that counters the above core, you will get 1 point for that round.
If your post does not actually counter the core as deemed by the community, you will get no points. I will have the final say on this.