Sep 28th, 2012, 8:00:02 PM
# fucks I give = lim(x-->0)[cos(x) - 1]/x
Join Date: Jan 2010
Season 14 (Week 4 [ADV OU #1]) Won by Heist
Post "in" to participate.
Send a PM to "comatthew6" on Pokemon Online when you win your match, losers need not PM as it could cause confusion. IF YOU HAVE IRC PM ME THERE INSTEAD.
**Please join Groudon's Grotto on PO V2 to participate in today's tour.
Additionally, please do note that today's tour is ADV OU! The current ban list on Smogon University is in effect.
In addition, you can only join 2 tours this week!
General Smogon Tour Rules
Smogon Tour Battling Rules
- You must have a Smogon Forum account to sign-up for a Smogon Tour tournament.
- When the tour registration begins, sign-up at the Smogon Tour section of the Smogon Forums. The number of spots available for registration will vary week to week based on user activity at the time. It is up to the discretion of the host when to close sign-ups. If you do not make the cut-off, you can still sign-up as a substitute player if a player does not show up.
- Substitute players will only be applied in the first round.
- You must use your forum nickname as your Pokemon Online nickname in order to play.
- If you have signed up successfully, you must stay for the entire tournament unless you have lost.
- There is a fifteen minute time limit for each round. If you exceed the time limit, notify the current host. He or she will determine the winner based on the current advantage between the players.
- You may change teams between rounds without penalty.
- You may only participate in two tour tournaments per week. For example, if you play on Friday and Saturday, you are not allowed to play on Sunday.
- Do not hassle the host(s) of the current tournament.
Matches may be conducted on any server as long as both participants agree, but the winners should PM "comatthew6" on Groudon's Grotto to avoid confusion.
- TIMED BATTLE CLAUSE REQUIRED! PM me if your opponent times out, and you will get the win. DO NOT allow your opponents to play after they time out!
- Species Clause. A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
- In the OU environment, you are not allowed to use Pokémon classified as Uber.
- All tiers are based on Smogon Tiers. The current status of the appropriate standard ladder will function as the prevailing tier list. If you have any question about whether a particular Pokemon is banned or not in any particular tier, reference the "ban list" of the appropriate ladder available on the Pokemon Online server. This is not confusing. There will be no exceptions.
- Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
- Self-KO Clause. Players cannot use moves such as Explosion or Selfdestruct that force a tie. If a move that has recoil damage causes a tie, the user of the move is the winner.
- Soul Dew Clause. The item Soul Dew is banned in the OU environment.
- Wifi Clause. Team Preview must be enabled for BW.
Emix v. King
Django v. undisputed
Masterclass v. kael
Lavos Spawn v. Tiffanyy
Metroid78 v. llvallejoll
Princess Bri v. soviet
Parappa Da Sneak v. NightFox
T-Dogg v. yan[sogeking]
Tobes v. M Dragon
Amell v. dragonuser
Bomber92 v. Kevin Garrett
Finchinator v. Rydro
Solar Thunder v. Thatsjustpeachy
Naru v. Sujiro Kifuja
Nefask v. Heist
kuja20 v. badabing
Prevent v. Funkasaurus
senegal v. The Kyle
gets a bye!
gets a bye!
gets a bye!
gets a bye!
Morpheus vs Thatsjustpeachy
llvallejoll vs Kevin Garrett
vs Sujiro Kifuja
Pocket vs Heist
vs M Dragon
Noblesse Oblige vs locopoke
Tiffanyy vs kokoloko
The Kyle vs Funkasaurus
Phetto v. vs Fantasy
ShakeItUp vs vs badabing
undisputed vs yan[sogeking]
Kefka vs MarceloDK
Ojama vs Heist
vs vs MarceloDK
vs Kevin Garrett
badabing vs DestinyUnknown
Last edited by Eo Ut Mortus; Sep 30th, 2012 at 5:26:20 PM.