Oct 6th, 2012, 9:31:21 AM
Join Date: Dec 2011
Supplementary art might have slight deviations from my original art.
(Draining psychic powers from a Duosion's second brain.)
(The thing in the mosquito's hand was supposed to be an energy ball, but it resembled a hairball. I was amused. :D)
Illusion and ye old Delibird torment.
(Finding a crystal ball, dazed, and giving an Axew a fortune in a runic-looking alphabet.)
- CBMeadow: I do like the pose and the subtle changes of the drawing you posted on IRC. :) It's more dynamic! And yes, we went over that mistake in my reading of your comments.
- SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET: Aw, I'm the only one who likes your bottom design. Well, go with them if you want. Who am I to influence your design by myself?
- BlueConcept: Adorable. :) Fits the typing, and I can see Weak Armor via the glove part falling off or something, and it definitely works for Illusion. Stat spread may work in your favor or may not.
- YourFavoriteEgyptian: I don't think the Unown design on the headdress and the scroll are necessary to the design. Proportion is better, but the limbs are still very rigid and, well, Egyptian-design-looking.
- heatran1919: I don't suppose you find my mosquito draining other pokemon adorable?
- Mos-Quitoxe: Fancy. I hope that when you color it in, it won't be too painful for spriters. Unique idea and nice integration of the CAP's decided components.
- Salamachine: Neato. I'd like to see a little more Bug-typing in that, as it looks a bit reptilian.
- Amarquez: In my opinion (as it always is), it's a bit contrived. Naturalize it slightly. :)
- Bummer: Fun proportions of that design! I think the bowtie could be slightly more natural-looking, like those other parts of that suit had with the carapace. Fits the given.
- Kadew: My first thought on seeing the design was DougJustDoug's Willowitch. Well, at least it works for Bug/Psychic rather than Grass/Ghost. :P I love the 'dress' design and aversion to pstandard psychic pswatches [sic].
- ikasu: I'm really just seeing a ball with a butterfly around it. :/ The design has to speak, not a description.
- Asylum_Rhapsody: How creative! I definitely like the cocoon/straitjacket integration and the Rorschach wings, but it does look quite dark for a Psychic-type. Perhaps the eyes could be filled and a touch of brighter color. Monochrome or a dash of color, the choice is yours.
- Rocket Grunt: Those glowing yellow-green eyes are a nice touch and representative of that parasitic relationship. :) Neat!
- nov: Yep, I agree with the armor + No Guard part. I suppose you can say that even if it has armor, it doesn't work very well and sometimes chooses to not use it at all, eh?
- D4rk3r: Well, first thing I notice is that a reduction of color could be nice. The green horn and red eyes notably stand out compared to the more neutral colors. The stripes could also be thicker, since those thin ones are a pain for spriters. X3
- Chomz: Aw, but now it's too floaty for me. Again, just my opinion.
- noobiess: Heh, that geek is amusing. :) Nice to see some simpler designs that still convey the typing well. The third gives a slight batty/dark vibe to it, though the colors may change that opinion.
- JojoX3: I could see it working. Good!