After reading feedback, I made some changes to my bookworm design:
I added a fourth "page" to the book, and I also aligned everything closer to the proper vanishing points. I don't want the perspective of everything to be technically perfect, because that tends to make the whole thing look too artificial and not as organic. This is a cartoon, after all. But based on comments, and the fact that a big portion of this design is meant to evoke the look of a book (which is very angular and it is posed on basic two-point perspective lines) -- it makes sense that it will look "off" to the common eye if I veer too far from the technically correct perspective. So hopefully this helps a bit. If not, well, at least I tried to strike a decent balance.
I put the Unown-inspired "C" on the cover, to stand for "Create-A-Pokemon". I guess I could have used "D" for DougJustDoug, or "R" for Risk or whatever -- but "C" is a cool-looking letter in Unownish (or whatever language it's called) and if I can put only one letter on the official design, I think that's as good as any other letter. For anyone that missed my earlier post, the intent is for this pokemon to have a different symbol on its cover based on IV's or PID (kind of a mix between Unown and Spinda). So there are technically 26 different versions of my CAP4 design. But I can only use one for the official submission -- so, "C" it is.