Art by Scepticallistic
Approved by the Tourney Mod team!
The Walkthrough tourney returns to Unova!
1. Each round will be placed at a different part of the game Pokemon Black/White Version. There will be restrictions in level, Pokemon availability, TM availability, and item availability. These will be dependent on where you are in the game. As the rounds go on, more things will obviously open up.
This is the example format for rounds.
2. You are not required to send teams to me for approval, but if you have questions on whether your team is legal, feel free to ask me.
3. Only ONE
Starter Pokemon may be used on any team, as well, this Starter Pokemon will be the only one you may use for the entirety of the tournament.
Starter Pokemon Include:
4. Species Clause, Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause, and Self KO clause are in effect
5. Regardless of whether or not you have access to them in game, this tournament will not allow any Pokemon in the Uber tier. Event Pokemon will be allowed at my discretion.
6. There is no rule against scouting, however if you are in the tournament and you spectate a match that a participant asks you to leave in you may be disqualified.
Q: On the example you put on there, the level restriction was 5. In the battle, would our Pokemon have to be level 5, or would it be level 100, just with level 5 moves?
A: They would be level 5 Pokemon with level 5 moves.
Q: Is this a Simulator or Cartridge tournament?
A: Simulator only.
Q: What moves can I use?
A: Only level up moves the Pokemon could learn up to the rounds level, as well as TMs that have been found.
Round 1 extension ends October 29th.
Round 2 ends November 11th.
Lavos Spawn vs vs lapras6666
Living Things vs shartruce2
Vinc2612 vs Roie
Metroid78 vs DTC
pokebasket vs Double01
SubakSupreme vs Joeyboy
zdrup15 vs DarkLoďc
HeroponRiki vs mzenken
Seven Deadly Sins vs Eraddd
CrashinBoomBang vs Pkrs
V0x vs Level 51
dragonboy52 vs Incon
McMeghan vs Hawkstar
TalkingLion vs SoulWind
Pedrock vs Raseri
ginganinja vs MikeDecIsHere