Nov 4th, 2012, 9:13:52 PM
Join Date: Apr 2009
- You could in theory look up many of the answers quickly, but there is no fun in that. Remember, trivia night is supposed to be fun, not a war of who can google faster.
- Do not be disruptive or rude. There will be disorganized moments when everyone is trying to answer a question, but if everyone tries to keep himself in control, we will have a much better time. Excessive rowdiness will lead to ejection.
- All decisions as to who answered a particular question first are FINAL. Sometimes, the order of IRC lines appears different for different people due to lag; please do not be angry about this if it affects you negatively.
- You may answer a question only once. If you post multiple times, only your first post will be counted. If you are answering a question that has multiple answers, you must give all of your answers in one posting.
- Answers must be spelled correctly, but capitalization is not required unless it is necessary for specificity.
- If you are ejected from the channel, your points for the night are voided.
- A single-answer question is worth one point.
- A multiple-answer question is worth one point for each answer. A player may earn points even if someone has provided one of the answers if the player gives an answer not previously supplied.
- Some questions have special scoring; these will be rare and be announced as they come.
Hugen: Larger then huge but smaller then hunormous. | Dugen: An ugly skank that thinks she's attractive.