So here it is I guess:
- Added a new first List Builder to enable you to build a list of all moves you wanted to include on your movepool before actually going on to the freaking massive calculator
- Added all the TM and Move Tutor moves to their respective lists automatically, which was requested by jas I think
- Messed around with the Doubles/Repeats arrangement, hopefully the current version is more simple and involves less counting.
- See if I can't find a way to automate the doubles/repeats counting process
- Maybe add something to help with egg moves. Realistically, Serebii's moveset calc is probably the best you can find in this area, but I can at least provide a list of Egg Moves or something.
So... play around with it I guess, tell me if anything's wrong with it or if it's counting the wrong number of VGMs or whatever it might be.