Join Date: May 2009
Originally Posted by Fat Rajaion Tagami
you mean Petilil, right?
Excuse me while I facepalm. I don't even know why I said Cherubi.
Yes, I mean Petilil.
Also, Dunsparce is rare. OK.
Lapras is equally rare, in water bubbles, much later in the game. It's Low Tier. Lapras is useful for about the same amount of the game as Dunsparce too. [Lapras due to being very late, it's also useless at Gym 8, average at the E4, although it does beat Drayden and Iris quite handily, it can't solo them because slow.] Lapras also comes underleveled, your team should be nearing the 50's by that point, not 30~40.
Dunsparce should not be Bottom. Bottom is for useless trash like Purrloin and Sunkern. Dunsparce has use.
Anyway, I don't have tons of time to write stuff up, so I'll just leave thoughts and some brief notes on the unteired things:
- Lillipup - Mid, it's not as good as B/W2, simply because the level curve is steeper, and there are generally better pokemon around, so Lilipup gets outclassed sooner.
- Pansear - Low, comes too late, hurt by Ice Gym to Water Gym.
- Panpour - Mid, it's better than the other monkeys and a solid water type.
- Pansage - Low, got a little better because of Ice -> Water, but is still bad
- Nosepass (I think) - Low, possibly Bottom. Comes late, can't do anything, although you can instantly evolve it.
- Sewaddle (I think) - Mid, it comes pretty early, you can fully evolve it by Burgh still, and it gets Bug Bite pretty early so actually out-muscles Cheren
- Audino - Low, it's Audino...
- Rattata - Low, outclassed by Lilipup
- Grimer - Low, it's not got a reliable way to abuse Venoshock, although Muk is decent if you get some tutor moves on it.
- Onix - I'd actually say Low for Onix, Mid or maybe pushing High for Steelix. Onix is fast, and comes at the perfect time, it can destroy the 3rd and 4th Gyms. You can Theif a Metal Coat off Magnemites too. Steelix is useful at Gyms 6 and 7, and against 3 of the E4, and Iris.
- Skitty - Bottom. It's useless
- Buneary - Bottom, it's awful
- Cottonee - Low, it's not very-useful for in-game unless you like to stall. It can still beat stuff, just slowly.
- Petlil - High or Top. This thing wrecks in-game B/W2 even harder than B/W1.
- Clefairy - Low
- Eevee --> Flareon - Low
- Eevee --> Umbreon - Low or Mid. You can get TM Payback pretty early, giving Umbreon a pretty good STAB because it's slow.
- Basculin - Low, there's far better stuff to get with Surf.
- Trubbish - I'd say Mid, because it comes earlier than before, ruins Burgh with T-Spikes + Venoshock, and can then do some work with Acid Spray + Sludge.
- Maractus - Mid, if only because Grass types in general are better in B/W2, and Maractus was never *bad* just mediocre.
- Klink - Low, because Magnemite exists 4 gyms sooner
- Gothita - Low, it's slow, it's pretty frail, and it's movepool is bad
- Solosis - Mid, it's decent, but not as good as B/W1 because there are more Steels
- Combee - Bottom
- Emolga - Low
- Pinsir - Mid, it's pretty powerful, it just ain't Heracross.
- Zebstrika - Low, it comes too late to be useful except as a Gym 6 Crutch.
- Karrablast - Bottom
- Shelmet - Bottom
- Foongus - Low, staller
- Castform - Bottom/Low. You can get the Weather TM's on the other side of Chargestone...
- Baltoy - Low, it's not that good, evolves somewhat late, and you have to go off the beaten path for it.
- Ferroseed - Low, staler, comes late...
- Alomomola - Bottom
- Zangoose - Mid. It comes somewhat late but is pretty useful.
- Seviper - Low, it comes pretty late and isn't very useful, far better Posions by this stage.
- Cubchoo - Low, comes too late, Grotto or Season specific, isn't that useful
- Numel - Low
- Spoink - Low
- Banette - Low
- Pelipper - Bottom, Swanna is better in every way
- Lunatone - Low
- Absol - Low, it comes too late and is too frail and average in speed to be much use
- Gligar - Low, it comes too late
- Pawniard - Low, comes too late, Magnemite is a better Steel
- Terrakion - Mid, it comes late but is brutally powerful
- Cobalion - Mid, comes late but the right time, seeing as it's just before Gym 7...
- Virizion - Mid, it's powerful, and comes around the right time, not too far from Gym 8
- Shuckle- Bottom
- Remoraid - Low
- Corsola - Bottom
- Wailmer - Low
- Spheal - Low/Mid. It's easier to find than Lapras but fills the same role.
- Swablu - Low, too late, you should just use an Axew
- Vulpix - Low, too late
- Bronzor - Bottom, staller, comes too late
- Ditto - Bottom for obvious 'can't win unless it has imposter or AI derp'
- Sneasel - Low, comes FAR too late
- Delibird - Bottom
- Seel - Low, effectively a worse Spheal
- Throh - Low, comes far too late
- Sawk - Low, comes far too late
- Bouffalant - Low
- Druddigon - Low
- Zweilous - Low
Last edited by Raikaria; Nov 6th, 2012 at 8:15:14 AM.