Originally Posted by Fat MapleDoom
1. A friending system, maybe.
2. Blue Gastrodon? ;_;
3. I really think we should have a Monotype tier, since its popularity is growing.
4. Reputation system, maybe to scan out trolls and people who have been disruptive on PS.
5. Maybe themes, to change the color scheme of PS per our preference, and maybe have something else besides a Meloetta on the chat page.
6. Again, "Battle players with a max rating difference of ____"
Yeah, that's all of my complaints.
1. This has been brought up several times. It would be nice, but as of right now there are more important things to worry about (DOUBLES). It just isn't on the priority list. Also, this site has a friendlist so you can ask people for their usernames here.
2. It was usable a while back, I think its implementation was a bit of an issue though.
3. Making new tiers isn't too hard (a bit tricky sometimes but not too hard), it's an issue of whether or not we have time.
Reputation is the easiest thing ever to abuse and ends up with people giving out bad reputation because of a personal grudge or to troll a particular user.
5. Meloetta is PS's mascot, but changing the theme has been done before (ask Zarel how to do it if it's still possible).
6. See Mikel's post about this farther up the page.
Originally Posted by Fat bd29
When creating a team in Pokemon showdown, there should be an option to sort by generation. This would help, when doing tournaments. Also, could there be a random battle for specific generations? This would allow for more varied tournaments and easier to discover good Pokemon for each generation. I would love to get some feedback on my opinion, so please comment your opinions.
All minor things not really on the list of priorities (again, DOUBLES). More teambuilding sorting options would be nice, but the generation-based random battles just don't seem like a good idea.
Originally Posted by Fat Swamp-Rocket
Pertaining to the post about ties, I would like it if a moderator could force a tie too - I have often seen it when there is only one ~ or & on the server or none whatsoever, and sometimes the ones that are around are busy, afk, or won't respond in a hurry because they already have so many pms (or are doing a Randbat). Since there are always several moderators on I think that would help if they could also force ties.
This would be convenient but I have no say in this whatsoever.