Dec 6th, 2012, 10:40:22 PM
Join Date: Sep 2008
- UllarWarlord: APPROVED
- LupusAter: APPROVED
- Eternal Drifter: APPROVED
- Frosty: APPROVED
- rickheg: APPROVED
- AOPSUser: APPROVED, and since your Hydreigon has a full movepool as well as being fully evolved and having no DW ability and since its full movepool consists of more than 12 moves, you get 5 extra CC for each battle Hydreigon was in (meaning since it was only used against Dahlia, you get only 5 CC).
- Pwnemon: APPROVED
- EspyOwner: APPROVED
- waterwarrior: APPROVED
- Matezoide: On Voodoll, you will want to get the up-to-date descriptions of Insomnia and Cursed Body from the abilities post in the Data Audit Thread (yeah, the CAP data in the first post is really only good for moves these days). Also, from the battle with Spinda, contrary to what the ref put in the prizes, you only get 1 CC because that's how much 1v1s give and you didn't attach an Amulet Coin to Spinda. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
- Mylo Xyloto: You might want to fix your Dewott's EC in its summary to 4/9 and get a smaller sprite for it (the Oshawott one was acceptable size-wise but the Dewott one is really too big). Also you need to say what Exeggcute's DC is going to (which, based on your profile, should be 1/5 after that battle). Lastly, your Bagon is missing a sprite. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
- Imanalt: Your Poliwrath's size class and weight class should both be 3 and its base rank total should be 18. Also you forgot to put Submission in its level-up moves in its summary. Furthermore, Rivalry's description was updated a while ago so you'll want to get the updated version from the DAT. Finally, that last battle only gives 1 CC because it's a 1v1 and you didn't attach an Amulet Coin to Camerupt. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
- Box: APPROVED
- Entei999: APPROVED
- ZhengTann: APPROVED
- Complications: Unfortunately, you don't have any CC left because you only get 1 CC from a 1v1 battle and you did not equip your Bisharp with an Amulet Coin. In addition, when you apply a -speed nature to a pokemon's speed, you always round down to the nearest whole number, so Wingull's speed should be 73. Furthermore, the minimum accuracy boost you can get from a +speed nature is 5%, even if the calculation yields a lower result, meaning Litwick gets a 5% accuracy boost. Finally, Venipede is missing all of its ability descriptions. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
- Biobizbarto: I just want to check, are you actually evolving your Poliwag? If so, everything except the evolution is APPROVEd. The evolution is NOT APPROVED because, when you evolve a pokemon, you have to post its entire summary so that I know you've given it the correct typing, stats and abilities, and have remembered to add in any moves that the evolved form gets at or below level 25. Your Poliwag can still go to 4/9 EC; it just can't evolve until you post the Poliwhirl's summary.
- Dare234: APPROVED, but in future, please specify what species your pokemon are as well as their nicknames (for example, Jolt the Electrike).
- TIO: APPROVED
- ThePhalanx: APPROVED
- Woodchuck: APPROVED
- yoshinite: APPROVED and yes, name and gender changes are free for all pokemon as long as you're changing to a gender that the mon can actually be (so no female Gallade or male Vespiquen)
22 approvals brings my UC to 17.9. SELF-APPROVED
<dogfish44> I got a suprise KFC ^.^
<Glacier> kinky fat chick?
Last edited by Objection; Dec 7th, 2012 at 2:30:18 AM.