Originally Posted by Fat plurple
So it has been forever since I've been on this thread. I would be interested in starting a HeartGold monotype scramble though. Simple rules:
- First response gets to choose type
- Go easy on me. It has been awhile since I've done a scramble challenge. So easy-medium difficulty challenges.
- I hate grinding. So no super labor intensive challenges.
- No trading unless by challenge giver.
- I want to have a complete team by the sixth gym
Originally Posted by Fat Espeon65
No one give plurple any more challenges until Jang and I get this sorted out! Pika25's is fine because it is Psychic/Water, but no one else give plurple one yet!
Once you do, I will take spot #4. I'll just be waiting here like I good Scrambler :)
Just promise to inform me when you do, ok?
You will get AllKnowing
This being is, as his name suggests, all knowing. As such, it must have this moveset before the E4:
1). Me First (because it knows that the foe must be using a good move)
2). Future Sight (Because it should always know the future)
3). Psychic (Because anything that is seen as all knowing is obviously a psychic)
4). Ominous Wind (because the future can be very bad)
If you can get them, it must always hold the Wise Glasses. Note that Natu must have half the above moveset before evolution.
Anway, solo Will. Prove who the better Psychic is!!