Originally Posted by Fat Dusk209
I really love this meta, but I have to agree with Pocket about Sheer Force - it's simply too good of an ability right now, especially on Landorus.
Snow Cloak's new mechanics make no sense to me. If the point is to buff hail, why make the ability work outside hail?
Also, giving Serperior signature leaf storm will NOT help it - it will remain bad because it is still walled by anything that resists grass. If you want to buff Serp, I suggest giving it a way to beat it's common counters without resorting to it's pitifully weak hidden power and dragon pulse.
As a final note, here are a few of my ideas:
- Masquerain: Make Surf it's signature move.
- Mothim: Add Dark Pulse to it's learnset as it's signature move
- Butterfree: Make Psychic it's signature move.
- Beautifly: Make Air Slash it's signature move.
- Dustox: Add Tail Glow to it's learnset. Make Sludge Bomb it's signature move.
- Give Chandelure, Dustox, and Venomoth intrinsic levitation.
- Make Smack Down deal 1.5x damage if the opponent is switching in.
- Cinccino: Add Icicle Spear to it's learnset.
- Triple Kick: Have it's base power go from 15 to 30 to 45 (resulting in a base power of 135 after Technician, assuming none of the hits miss)
- Golurk: Make Shadow Punch or Dynamicpunch it's signature move
It's actually not too bad as it gets Contrary and can blast away with Leaf Storm.
My only suggestion is to make everyone's favourite pokemon viable by changing its typing to Dragon/Fire with an inherent Levitate ability(sort of like how Flygon is a winged Dragon/X with Levitate)
I'm talking Zard of course. Makes sense flavor wise since
A: It's in a breeding family with pretty much all other Dragons.
B: It gets a ton of Dragon type egg moves.
C: Lance uses it as a Dragon, and in Pokemon Ranger it's a representation of the Dragon of Fire.
D: It's physiology is pretty much A dragon.
Oh and all Dragon types get Draco Meteor so don't forget that.
It's noteworthy that this particular change makes Zard from an almost completely useless mon to a top tier OU threat...