This team is just amazing. I have never seen this team and it peaked me on my test account on PS. Okay. But no team is perfect. For Starmie, I would prefer Psyshock
. Psyshock may have less power, but if you have Natural Cure, Blissey won't be doing anything that bad. This is why you should use Psyshock.
The next suggestion I would like to make is switching your Bronzong to Ferrothorn
. Ferrothorn has much better defenses and has access to Gyro Ball. You can run the same set without earthquake. eatrhquake wont mattar because of the fire-type synergy it has Garchomp. These are some key points why you should use Ferrothorn.
- 94 Base Attack (Bronzong = 89)
- 74 / 131 / 116 Defense (Bronzong = 67 / 116 / 116)
- 20 Base Speed = Stronger Gyro Ball (Bronzong = 33)
- Stealth Rock too
- Iron Barbs is better than Levitate to punish U-Turners and Outragers (Levitate is useless when most EQers are slow so Starmie can finish them off.
- Both have no reliable recovery move (at least Ferrothorn has Leech Seed)
- Lower SAtk
- No Earthquake
- More Weaknesses (but has synergy with it)
I mean look at this list so this is the most similiar Ferrothorn I can compare to your Bronzong.
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
252 HP / 80 Atk / 84 Def / 92 SDef
~ Stealth Rock
~ Gyro Ball
~ Power Whip
~ Swords Dance / Explosion / Leech Seed / Spikes
Yea, Swords dance may seem like a gimmick but it gives Ferrothorn some extra fire power.
Hope I could help! This team is amazing but I found more luck using Ferrothorn.