Jan 6th, 2013, 11:44:57 AM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Stat Specialization Tournament II [Round 4]
These battles may take place over Wifi or any simulator, as long as both players agree. The suggested simulator to use is Pokémon Showdown.
This will be a 64-player, single elimination tournament.
Teams can only consist of Pokémon whose highest base stat is the one chosen for that round.
Only one Pokémon whose base stats are all identical may be used per team. This is to increase variety. Pokémon with 2-5 identical base stats can be used without restriction, as long as one of those stats is the one being used.
Pokémon currently in Smogon’s Uber tier are banned.
I highly recommend (but do not require) that the winners should send me logs of their matches; this is to resolve disputes.
If you are ICBB status or are banned from joining tournaments, don’t even think about signing up.
Smogon’s clauses will be used. In case you were wondering, they are:
Round 3 Activity Calls, Coinflips, and Extensions:
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Round 3's stat is Defense. Only Pokemon whose highest stat is Defense may be used. If I somehow failed to get these rules clear, you can always contact me.
dragonuser vs Huntofthelion
Princess Bri vs Frizy
Blackhawk11 vs ala
Arcticblast vs lapras6666
Deadline: 11:59 PM EST on January 15, 2012
Washes himself daily
Last edited by Jayde; Jan 12th, 2013 at 8:07:26 PM.