I found this really great survey on the Paizo website. While it is a great exercise I really wonder how much other players would read each response. Since we are a more closer knit community, I think this would work better for us.
Anyone who answers these 10 questions honestly and thoroughly gets one free reroll when I'm running scenarios. You may complete this survey with multiple characters to get multiple rerolls.
1. Why are you a Pathfinder?
2. Do you have a name and surname that is not ripped straight out of existing Earth mythology or popular culture?
3. Which nation did you grow up in? How did this nation influence you?
4. What do you look like? What are your wearing? How does this vary when you’re stalking through forests, sewers, deserts or in glittering cities?
5. What do you love? (Treasure and experience doesn’t count)
6. What do you hate? (Unclear and irritating darkness level rules don’t count)
7. Which other Pathfinders (PCs) do you rely on for teamwork, survival and butt-kicking? Do you have a bro? a mentor? a father figure? maybe a rival?
8. How does your race influence your views? Are you a stereotype of a certain race? How are you different from most humans/elves/gnomes/orcs/tengu?
9. What are you afraid of? Do you have any phobias or worries?
10. What is your most treasured possession?
I'll answer with my character later.
I will always go to sleep, even in a house where I just murdered a couple of cops. - Lightwolf