1. Why are you a Pathfinder?
To get away.
2. Do you have a name and surname that is not ripped straight out of existing Earth mythology or popular culture?
3. Which nation did you grow up in? How did this nation influence you?
I grew up in Cheliax, in the old capitol of Westcrown. It taught me to respect and work to attain power and strength. My father was an ex-monk, for reasons he didn't even tell me on his deathbed. He trained me, and I grew content in my strength. Fell in love, had two beautiful twins. And then, they were taken from me, because I wasn't strong or powerful enough and it hurt. I started running after that.
4. What do you look like? What are your wearing? How does this vary when you’re stalking through forests, sewers, deserts or in glittering cities?
I'm of average to slightly above average height at 5'9". My pale skin is contrasted against my long, pitch black hair (kept in a simple ponytail), and my eyes are green (my father said they were the same shade as my mother's). I'm fairly well muscular, but I only wear modest wear: a simple shirt and pants to my knees over a plain set of shoes. I rely on meditation in temperature extremes, to become stronger. Or punish myself, I'm not really sure.
5. What do you love? (Treasure and experience doesn’t count)
Booze and a small sapphire pendant from my late husband I carry in my pocket.
6. What do you hate? (Unclear and irritating darkness level rules don’t count)
I hate those who disrespect the dead.
7. Which other Pathfinders (PCs) do you rely on for teamwork, survival and butt-kicking? Do you have a bro? a mentor? a father figure? maybe a rival?
The dwarf, Inmissam, is competent enough, if he could ever find the time to hit anything. I don't have much experience with the others.
8. How does your race influence your views? Are you a stereotype of a certain race? How are you different from most humans/elves/gnomes/orcs/tengu?
Being human doesn't influence anything. I value strength, and anyone can be strong.
9. What are you afraid of? Do you have any phobias or worries?
I am afraid of staying and really remembering. A tankard of ale alleviates some of that problem.
10. What is your most treasured possession?
A small sapphire pendant given to be by my late husband. It is the only thing I have left of them.
umbreon dan: i like huge dick
<%billymills> is HD capt kirby?
[16:47] <+Alchemator> imagining a claydol fapping is giving me great mirth
[16:48] <+Alchemator> very erotic