1. Why are you a Pathfinder?
As many things I do, it is a mere mean that just offers the fastest way to my goals. Or at least at the beginning it was, now I enjoy the thrill it gives, I have never really felt like this outside of listening to my grandpa's stories.
2. Do you have a name and surname that is not ripped straight out of existing Earth mythology or popular culture?
Don't even bother asking about my real name, I threw that away the second I left my family. I am Pullum Inferni and will remain that till death. As for the origin, it's in an Ancient Taldor language, but now I believe the dictionary I used may have had a few mistakes in it...(It's Latin via Google Translate, damn you Google Translate)
3. Which nation did you grow up in? How did this nation influence you?
For growing up in Qadria I was influenced very little by it, hard to be influenced by anything but your mother when she compels you to study... Doesn't help when they never let you leave the mansion...
4. What do you look like? What are your wearing? How does this vary when you’re stalking through forests, sewers, deserts or in glittering cities?
I got fashion pounded deep into my brain, but as with anything what my mother forced on me, I dislike it. But one can't deny it's helpful, well dressed it's easier to accomplish my objectives, and it's not like I can't make them serve other purposes at the same time. Though unless I do need them, I'm fine with hiding behind my rugged cloak, it just feels... it just feels more like me, can't find any other explanation for it. Maybe it's because of my pale skin, I just want to cover myself from the sun, who knows if this is the result of being stuck in a mansion for my childhood or just my blood's work?
5. What do you love? (Treasure and experience doesn’t count)
What a strange word this is, I guess one can say I loved my grandfather, the only family member I don't hate...
6. What do you hate? (Unclear and irritating darkness level rules don’t count)
My family as I had already said, especially my mother. Who raises a child through various mind affecting spells? More recent? BERRY!!!
7. Which other Pathfinders (PCs) do you rely on for teamwork, survival and butt-kicking? Do you have a bro? a mentor? a father figure? maybe a rival?
As much as I wish I could rely on no one, that's simply impossible. I'm not warrior to fight foes head on, I'm no thief to stealthily acquire objects, I'm no trained cleric to heal my wounds at reliable rate and so on. But a specific person? None, I just take what I get and manipulate them into helping me. The problem is when I'm given Taldor missions... Because damned Berry is Taldor sided too so I get stuck to work with her on whatever objective. I guess one could call Berry my rival, in some twisted way. Whenever I end up with her I feel compelled to hit my head into a wall a couple of times...
8. How does your race influence your views? Are you a stereotype of a certain race? How are you different from most humans/elves/gnomes/orcs/tengu?
What is stereotypical human like in the first place? I have no idea and neither do I really care about it. But whatever it is I am positive I'm as atypical of a human as you can get. Name one who actively searches for their infernal ancestry fueled by thrill, paranoia, hate, curiousness and an oath. Yeah okay you can name me, good job, but that is beside the damned point!
9. What are you afraid of? Do you have any phobias or worries?
Everyone, EVERYONE in our family who ever searched for our ancestry mysteriously vanished along with their closest relatives... NATURALLY I'M AFRAID! I don't know what got them, I have to fear every shadow, every Pathfinder, everyone I ever meet could be out to get me, to an extent I even understand why my mother kicked me out when she found out what I was doing... But paranoia has it's uses, at least I expect most things others might not think about... Oh and every time Berry opens her mouth a chill run downs my spine, does that count?
10. What is your most treasured possession?
It's not really an object, but what I treasure the most is my bloodline, I'm not interested in anything material for the sake of wealth and a good life. I wish to become a wealthy noble only for the financial background it provides for the search on my inheritance. Taldor is just another mean for me to reach that quickly...
"I am an underachiever and proud of it! Put this in your signature too if you agree!"