You get Odd the Oddish. Odd is a extremely happy Oddish trying to brighten everyone's day, including enemies! Odd loves to dance and wants to prove itself to you! To do this, it wants to solo Guile Surge's gym. Odd must learn sweet scent and keep it till it evolves. When it evolves however, things go from bad to worse. Odd turns emo and dislikes you as it's trainer. It will then automatically switch out whenever it is facing a pokemon of a lower level. In this state, Odd will only follow you when facing Erika as all of her pokemon look more beautiful. After that, Odd can finally evolve into Vileplume. Odd is finally happy with you and wants to dance and fight at it's best! So teach it Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Petal Dance. It must use Petal Dance as a finishing move and it must solo Giovanni's other pokemon, who Cutie didn't solo.
So to recap:
- Odd the Oddish
- Must know Sweet Scent forever.
- Must solo Guile Surge's Gym to evolve
- As a Gloom, it must automatically be switched out whenever it faces a pokemon of a lower level.
- To evolve again, it must solo Erika.
- As Vileplume, it's final moveset must be Sweet Scent, Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Petal Dance. Petal Dance must be used as a finisher.
- It must solo Giovanni's other pokemon that Cutie didn't solo.
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0130-1667-3528