Thanks for the high level of input guys, it's really appreciated. I'll address your suggestions one at a time:
- I hadn't meant to make a hyper offense team, but it does actually look like that's what's happened. To that end I'll be switching Ferrothorn for Deoxys-D as you suggested, though I'll try both yours and Kidogo's sets before deciding on one.
- I rely on focus blast too much to change the set to a double booster and I find that opportunities to set up both boosts are few and far between anyway. I think with the addition of Deoxys-D's hazards the present power will be sufficient.
- First of all, I'm not swapping out Chandelure. It's the only thing keeping me from scrapping the team altogether for being another generic, standard, boring exercise in pointlessness. I really hate the current metagame and this dash of colour keeps me sane.
- As for Ferrothorn, I'm going to try replacing it with Deoxys-D first but if that doesn't work out I'll give Gyarados a try.
- Starmie I do think I'll change to a more offensive set; I do hardly ever find myself using recover. I'll probably try Kidogo's set first though.
- Superpower IS pretty much dead weight, I might switch it out for Rocks which would free up a move for Deoxys-D
- Doexys-D > Ferrothorn, agreed.
- Again, I'm keeping Chandelure. I will try to address the Tentacruel problem though.
- I'll try your leftovers + 3 special attacks Starmie, it already looks like it'll be more useful than my current one.
Last edited by Archerdon; Jan 18th, 2013 at 9:14:31 AM.