I will RSVP for the Spoon's thing
Will be playing this toon for the first time.
EDIT: Time to answer the survey thingy.
1. Why are you a Pathfinder?
I am a Pathfinder because I am constantly running, running from my past, for my life. All that running leaves me little opportunity to settle down and relax, so I keep running.
2. Do you have a name and surname that is not ripped straight out of existing Earth mythology or popular culture?
Yes in fact, I do. My name was something my father created for me. I am Tetalos D'Arald, and you should forget you ever heard of me.
3. Which nation did you grow up in? How did this nation influence you?
I grew up in the city of Erages, in the nation of Kyonin. Growing up has taught me to accepting, because living in a half-elf settlement in an elven nation, you learn to accept others, because we all needed to stick together. I have also learned how to detest elves.
4. What do you look like? What are your wearing? How does this vary when you’re stalking through forests, sewers, deserts or in glittering cities?
I am rather tall, but light. My fashion sense is very simple. I usually where my cloak and hide in the hood so people cant see my heritage and feel pity, I hate pity. I usually adjust to different environments as needed.
5. What do you love? (Treasure and experience doesn’t count)
I love knowledge, I can not get enough of learning new things. The only other thing I love is my familiar.
6. What do you hate? (Unclear and irritating darkness level rules don’t count)
I hate pity. Pity for my mixed heritage. I also have a strong dislike of the haughty elven overlords that rule Kyonin.
7. Which other Pathfinders (PCs) do you rely on for teamwork, survival and butt-kicking? Do you have a bro? a mentor? a father figure? maybe a rival?
I have no one I can count on for support. I am used to working alone. But even I need help sometimes. I have no family left, not any that would care for me anyways...
8. How does your race influence your views? Are you a stereotype of a certain race? How are you different from most humans/elves/gnomes/orcs/tengu?
As a Half-Elf, I will never live up to expectations my Elven teachers put on me, and I will always be frowned upon by humans for my mixed blood. I do not know if this is stereotypical for my race, for I grew up among other Half-Elfs who knew of my suffering. I relate most well with other Half-Elves, only they know of my pain.
9. What are you afraid of? Do you have any phobias or worries?
I am afraid of snakes. I really dislike snakes.
10. What is your most treasured possession?
My most treasured possession is my spellbook. It is the only thing I have left to remember my master by, The one elf who thought I was an actual person, and not a despicable half-blooded creature. He gave me my spellbook while I was training with him, and I have kept it ever since.
<EspyOwner> now I have to go next door to meet the neighbor's daughter
<EspyOwner> fugly cunt
<MK_Ultra> espy bang her
<MK_Ultra> assert dominance
My ASB Team My Reffing profile HeartGold Scramble!
Soloed Whitney's miltank with a Sunkern!
Last edited by MrcRanger97; Jan 19th, 2013 at 2:28:21 PM.