Every set and the overview needs to place more emphasis on Abomasnow's ability to reliably switch into and check Water-types, which is (from my experience) one of its main strengths.
- The EVs are inefficient, as its SpA is higher than its Attack (which gets the nature boost). A Mild nature with 204 Atk and 156 SpA has one more point in Special Attack with the same Attack; it's minor, but there's no reason not to use that spread instead.
- Earthquake also probably deserves to be the first slash over Hidden Power Fire; Darmanitan/Chandelure/Victini (who resist everything else on the set) are both more prevalent and more immediately threatening than Bronzong/Escavalier/Bisharp; it's also stronger against Snorlax, who can otherwise switch into anything, and you really never want to give free switch-ins to a Choice Bander.
- You also haven't mentioned any KOs that Expert Belt secures.
- What exactly is Ice Shard supposed to hit? I think it could be slashed or replaced with Substitute or a coverage move (Earthquake/HP Fire).
- Wood Hammer is the first slash for the fourth slot, but the first nature slash is Calm.
- It's also worth mentioning that Wood Hammer hits Snorlax on its weaker side, but vice versa for every Water-type except boosted Suicune.
- In any case, Giga Drain + 148 Spe should be the main set with Sassy + Wood Hammer in AC.
- Mention teammates that can use Toxic Spikes in AC.
- Emphasize how it beats common switch-ins, most notably Fire-types (with Earthquake) and Snorlax (with Focus Punch), which can pave the way for a sweep.
- 184 Speed EVs; 84 only outspeeds minimum speed Bisharp (which is nonexistent), Hitmontop, Umbreon (which can be outsped with 44), Swampert, and Porygon2 (which can both be outsped with 4).
Last edited by Not Jacky; Jan 19th, 2013 at 7:53:32 PM.