+2 252+ Atk Silk Scarf Arceus-Normal ExtremeSpeed vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Groudon: 186-219 (46.03 - 54.2%) -- 55.08% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
4 Atk Groudon Dragon Tail vs. 88 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Normal: 53-63 (13.15 - 15.63%) -- possible 7HKO
I'm not sure where you got that 60% from. Also, Ekiller will be getting a free setup as staying in to hit it as it SDs means that Groudon can't switch in directly and has to come in after a kill. He's a check at best.
Didn't say he was a counter, I said he checks a majority of his sets.
If you SD then just about any special attacker can revenge kill you while if you RP all those defensive counters I listed have no problem stopping your sweep.
Edit: 50% what? You bring Groudon in on Ekiller as he SDs (12% lost to SR), phaze while losing half your HP (25% lost total), stuff happens and Ekiller comes in again (37% total lost) and SDs while finishing off Groudon with a second ESpeed. The only exception is if you consider low rolls and Groudon somehow not taking absolutely any damage before the second time EKiller comes in and DTail hits both times. Even then a 50% +2 Silk Scarf Ekiller has no problem sweeping the rest of your team if you had to resort to Groudon to check it.
Last edited by Melee Mewtwo; Jan 20th, 2013 at 1:12:07 PM.