Jan 29th, 2013, 1:19:19 AM
Join Date: Mar 2012
2012 Tournament Tour - Sign ups!
Fun Fact - First tour to go through the new tourney application process!
2012 Tournament tour
Hosted by Django + FireMage
Approved by TD Team
Art by ium - Courtesy of the Artwork for Tournaments thread
2012 has been a whirlwind of a year; and the Tournaments haven’t disappointed. amongst them we have had tournaments that have stretched the imaginations and inspired the community to creatively team build using heavily set rules and restrictions and this tournament allows you to re-live just some of these moments. Each round will allow you to re-live a different tournament you might’ve missed/loved.
This Tournament will include rounds from the following tournaments;
R1: Tournament Of Thieves- Originally hosted by Foster-
R2: The Unscrupulous Tiering Director - OriginallyHosted by Eo Ut Mortus
R3: The Helping Hand Tournament- Originally Hosted by KnightoftheWind
R4: Mirror Match - Originally hosted by Eric The Espeon/Steven Snype
R5: The Single Pokémon Tournament- Originally hosted by FireMage
R6: The EO's Propostion Tournament - Originally hosted by Eo Ut Mortus
R7: The Adherence Tournament- Originally Hosted by MikeDecIsHere
- All Smogon Tournament Rules apply - they can be viewed here
- All Individual Tournament Rules apply - They will each be posted each round make sure you read and have understood each ruleset any questions will be answered by the host of the round as best as they can figure it out.
- All Matches are Standard BW2 OU Unless the Host Specifies otherwise
- Keep track of all logs. You may be asked to present them
- All Standard Clauses are on (Unless a specific tournament requires them to be off) These are;
Any clause definitions can be found on the Tournament Rules page.
Activity, Extensions, and Johning
Activity wins will be based on the following things
- Users who post times/dates that they can play WILL get activity wins
- Users who post things like “I’m free to play sometime next week” or “We’re both online let’s play now” WILL NOT get an activity win.
- Activity win requests must be posted in order to get an activity win (If you can include a link to the VM conversation/Logs of what has been said between the two of you, that would be ace.)
Due to the amount of organisation needed and promptness of matches needing to get done - If you don’t make the round deadline and extension will NOT be given (Unless you are a few hours out) Each round is giving a long deadline for a reason,
“Johning” is frowned upon. By signing up you’ve agreed to play in this tournament. Please reply to all match posts as soon as you can - if you do find your opponent is “johning” give them a few days and try again. Offer suggestions and post timezones and post an activity post in the thread saying they haven’t replied in x amount of days - instead of going “Opp is johning” Is your opponent persistently johns - you can ask to sub them out but, prepare evidence before doing so.
We ask that you submit as much as you can in your signup post. Make sure you read how to submit for banlists etc... below. As each round needs different things, keep each submission separate from each other. Make sure you CLEARLY mark for which of the three round each thing is.
(Not Mandatory - spoiler box / post pastebin link - we will supply approved teams based on what we get submitted to us)
The Unscrupulous Tiering Director
Ban two things (Item / Pokémon / Move) in your Signup posts.(BAN Politoed)
The Helping Hand Tournament
(1 Pokémon + Set) - Post One pokémon in your signup post (Spoilerbox/Quotebox it, please.)
Do note, we all have access to the Spreadsheet in which the Pokémon selected go into for each selection process
As per usual - the first 62.5% of you get in, the remaining 37.5% will be randomised - We will attempt to get everyone who signs up in, though. Sign ups will last approximately 2 days.
- Wifi Clause
- Species Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Evasion Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Battle Timeout
Can a User submit the Same Pokemon for Helping Hand
Yes - as long as the set is different from the one Posted.
1. Shining Latios
4. El Geek
7. Eo Ut Mortus
10. papai noel
12. The Unlucky One
19. Princess Brii
24. Level 51
31. Lavos Spawn
33. Blue Eon
34. Yosh Silis
46. Lady Bug
52. complete legitimacy
Rarelyused Premier League -Week 3-
Metagame Tweak Round 1
ALL HAIL DUNSPARCE
Last edited by FireMage; Jan 31st, 2013 at 3:01:56 AM.