With all the "competitive" aspects of our prevos now complete, its time to move on to the fun that is dex entries. Of course, there are a few rules:
- Pokedex entries are 1-3 short, simple sentences.
- Pokedex entries must be submitted as a Final Submission to be considered in the poll. You should make this absolutely clear so that the Topic Leader knows that it is your Final Submission.
- Provide a Pokedex entry for Pokemon Black, Pokemon White, and a combined entry for Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2, as well as a species name. This means that you need to submit three Pokedex entries, not just one. Usually, the Black and White entries complement the ideas of the other, but address different sides of the same coin, while the combined third entry combines the two ideas in some fashion. Check some in-game BW Pokedex entries for examples.
- You may ask for advice, but bumping of any kind is not allowed. If people don't comment on your Pokedex entry, let the silence be your advice. You can revise it and repost it, but please don't ask for help in the thread.
- Keep entries in good taste. If it happens on Animal Planet or in National Geographic it's fair game, but gratuitously violent or excessively disgusting entries will be warned and deleted.
- One submission per user. You can submit entries for both Pokemon if you want, but if so, they should both be in the same final submission post. Like with names, even if you submit for both Pokemon, the entry sets will be voted on separately.
- Make sure you specifiy which of our two prevos your dex entries are for in your final submission. Since we are making dex entries for two Pokemon in one thread, it is imperitive that you let people know which one you are talking about when suggesting a name for it. When it comes to final submissions, if you fail to specify which stage your entry is for, it will not make it the poll. This should not be that hard now that we have names, so just do it.
And that is about it. Make sure you read over the rules. As was the case with names, a few changes were made from normal dex rules to account for the fact that we are dealing with more than one Pokemon. Anyways, I present you with a reference Aurumoth
. Now lets get to it.
Our Prevos so far:
Cupra | Argalis
Bug/Psychic | Bug/Psychic
Shield Dust/Keen Eye/Illusion | Shed Skin/Compoundeyes/Illusion
50/60/49/67/30/44 | 60/90/89/87/40/54
Level 30 | Level 50
<Destiny_Warrior> jas will you do the dramatic reading
<jas61292> I can't do anything dramatically. Not the actor type
<Kadew> type tldr prc posts dramatically, then
<Kadew> I'm sure you can manage that .