- Ultimate Priority Abuser
A Pokemon that masters the field of priority. Resists/ is immune to the common priorities in OU (Mach Punch, ExtremeSpeed, Ice Shard, Bullet Punch Steel/Ghost works it out, Poison/Steel works too). Also, can abuse all forms of priority (probably some ability or something)
Priority has a massive use in the metagame. We want something that can revenge kill weakened pokemon as those 1% scarf Keldeo's can always get in the way of our win. A pokemon who's sole purpose is to revenge kill weakened threats could be an amazing asset to any team.
Questions to be Answered:
- How does the constant use of priority affect powerful setup sweepers?
- How will we be able to offensively check a priority user?
- What will make this Pokemon a choice in teambuilding?
- How would the addition of moves such as "Tail Glow" or "Swords Dance" affect this priority abuser
- In what ways can Offensive playstyles work around a multitude of priority moves?
- How well does priority do against playstyles like stall?
Priority. Everyone has had some trouble with it in some form or another. Whether it be from the powerful SD Lucario, or Technician boosted Mach Punches from Breloom. Priority can turn slow sweepers in to quick powerhouses that can revenge kill a lot of the metagame. There is always a time where you think "The game is mine now, unless that Terrakion has Quick Attack/Dragonite has Espeed". Priority usually stops most people's way of offensively breaking through with their offensive mons.