Feb 6th, 2013, 2:54:48 AM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Deity of Misfortune
Originally Posted by Fat Dogfish44
OK Engi, let's go!
4v4 Babysitter doubles (2 FE, 2 NFE)
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena, or w/e you pick.
Originally Posted by Fat Engineer Pikachu
ACCEPT thanks for leaving me so many choices
let's celebrate diversity yaaay
All moves are allowed.
Diversity is cool everywhere you go. If you're not diverse enough you get punished in this arena. If a Pokemon fails to be diverse, the Pokemon's team gains a point. If a Pokemon is very diverse, the opposing team gains a point. Once a team reaches a certain number of points, the opposing team will get a boost. The following ways a team can get points and the number of points incurred are as follows; note that move usage is affected by the moves of everybody in play, not just your team.
- [1 PTS] Use the 5th X-type move.
- [2 PTS] Use any given move for the third time.
- [1 PTS] Use the same attack as somebody else in the same action.
- [1 PTS] Use the 10th physical attack.
- [1 PTS] Use the 10th special attack.
- [1 PTS] Use the 10th status attack.
- [1 PTS] Use the 5th command (chill is a command).
- [2 PTS] End the round with the same HP as somebody else.
- [2 PTS] End the round with the same EN as somebody else.
At the end of each round, the applicable effect worth the highest number of points but whose number is less than your point total will take effect on the other team, and the same number of points will be deducted from your point total. Applicable means that, for example, if nobody on the opposing team has fainted the revival effect will not be chosen. These effects are as follows.
- [1 PTS] Heal all active teammates for 10 HP and 10 EN.
- [2 PTS] Heal all active teammates for 30 HP and 30 EN, and cure them of all statuses.
- [3 PTS] Heal all teammates, active and reserve, for 50 HP and 50 EN, and cure them of all statuses, temporary and permanent.
- [5 PTS] Revive a fainted Pokemon to full HP and EN.
You better be diverse.
Madotsuki died on us, so this still needs a ref :x