Since I'm getting the game soon, I think I'll take on a White 2 Gauntlet.
* I have LG, E, P, Pt, SS, B, W, B2, W2, Dream Radar, can trade, Pal Park, Poke Transfer, and use the Dream World, and have almost all Pokemon on my White.
* Nothing that's going to be just plain really annoying.
* Nothing that'll make me restart the whole game if I mess up. If I wanted that I'd play Nethack.
* It's a Gauntlet not a Scramble.
List so far:
1) Challenge Mode, from myself.
2) Play on Set, from myself.
3) No save scumming, unless it's for RNG manipulation, from myself.
4) Blindfold play all Colress battles, from the
5) Lead must be statused for all Gym Leader and E4 battles, from LightningLord2.
6) No "Top Tier" or "High Tier" Pokemon (exact list pending), from Jimera0.
7) First evolution at or after level 30, second evolution at or after level 50, from Espeon65.
M) Only one healing and 3 item purchases per Pokemon CentreMart. In-battle item use in like pairs. No out-of-battle healing item use. Penalty for failure is destroy 2/3 of money.
L) Elite Four team must have twelve different types. Pokemon used against Gym Leaders must later be used against the Elite Four.
Early game is start up to the third badge. Mid game is after third badge up to sixth badge, Late game is after sixth badge up to Champion.
"If I may guess, Emboar might be an exception to the norm that the scalding liquid is expelled from the Pokémon's mouth" - Cobraroll, on Emboar learning Scald.
"Nothing like a cup of tea to start off the day" - Professor Oak, EP025.
Last edited by cantab; Feb 26th, 2013 at 6:29:07 PM.