Feb 16th, 2013, 9:26:15 PM
Join Date: Jul 2012
Originally Posted by Fat Faylion
LF for a 4v4 FE doubles
3 Day DQ
2 Recovery / 3 Chills
Arena: Windswept Meadow
Field Type: Grass
Weather only lasts one round before being blown away or canceled out.
Digging costs 1 less energy.
Surf is limited. (Ref Discretion)
See each wind direction for specific details.
The Windswept meadow would be paradise for grass-types, if it weren't for the ever-changing wind. This expansive meadow's location means that winds change rapidly and without warning, bringing different effects to the battlefield. The wind also means that weather-causing moves only last one round, as the storms are blown away or scudding clouds block the sun. The soft earth means that digging costs one less energy, but water sources are limited.
The arena starts out with no wind. There is a 1/5 chance, each round, of each of the following effects:
1) No Wind: Without wind, grass types can relax and enjoy the sunny meadow. Grass-type moves take 2 less energy to execute, and all grass-type attacks gain 2 BAP. Sunny Day is in effect, though it can be canceled out by another weather.
2) Wind from the North: To the north is a howling wasteland of snow and ice. Northern winds bring hail, so all non-ice-type pokemon suffer normal hail damage. The biting cold means that recovery moves are half as effective.
3) Wind from the East: To the east lies a large rose garden, so the scent is sweet. All pokemon relax, and evasion is reduced by one stage.
4) Wind from the South: To the south, a large group of Bellossum and Vileplume are enjoying the sunshine. The wind carries their spores to the battlefield, causing a 10% chance for 10% paralysis and a 10% chance for poison for each pokemon. (Normal poison, not bad.)
5) Wind from the West: To the west is a desert, with a raging sandstorm. The wind brings with it choking dust and grit, causing accuracy to drop one stage for all Pokemon unused to sandstorm. All non-steel/rock/ground types suffer normal sandstorm damage.
The wind direction can be changed with the moves Gust, Whirlwind, and Razor Wind.
Nobody is going to die on my watch.
....And ASB team
<Glacier> Suddenly Ahri was overpowered by Texas's might! "B-b-but Texas.." she whispered, trying to hide her wet craven, "What if Glacier finds out-" but Texas didnt care, and suddenly mouth was on mouth, eyes rolling back as the hormones did the talking
<Glacier> AND THEN GLACIER COMES IN AND THREESOME YAY