@Physicism You get the 28 Foot Tall Brick Wall. It might be a Pokemon. I mean you keep it in a pokeball, right? Does that automatically make it a Pokemon? Anyway it moves too! It can take hits like a boss and unlike other walls, it can hit people back! Amazing! It doesn't seem to like Mob bosses though. However, it seemed to take the greatest offense at the fire type Gym and Blaine. Strange, right? How can a wall hate someone! Anyway it won't be happy till it takes him down a peg. This Brick Wall can also cause Earthquakes and is generally angry at ice types. Rocks don't like Ice (apparently). So it will go and wail on the Ice type Elite Four member Lorelei (Rocks gotta have style!). This Brick Wall will surely help you on your Journey to awesomeness!
- Brick Wall (Or Wall) the Onix
- Must Learn and Keep Bide.
- Brick Wall must take part in all of the Team Rocket Boss Geovanni fights and can only use Bide during it's time. It must knock out at least one pokemon!
- Teach it Earthquake and Strength/Body Slam
- Solo Blaine (For lols)
- Solo Lorelei (Got to have some kind of challenge, right ;) ! )
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0130-1667-3528
Last edited by Addiethunder; Mar 10th, 2013 at 8:10:40 PM.