Back to the Basics R4 (LB only)
Note to the winners and losers of the winners' bracket last round: you wait until the next round to play, we're letting the losers' bracket catch up here.
Back to the Basics is a really old-style double-elimination RBY tournament: everything legally obtainable is allowed. That includes Mewtwo (and Mew). That includes Double Team. We're going to battle it out like it's 1999...literally (only with Netbattle instead of the PBS).
Other rules of note:
* Sleep clause must be enabled.
* Self-KO clause must be enabled.
* Species clause is in effect.
* 6-on-6, no Stadium mode (Stadium didn't even come out until 2000).
* No Surf Pikachu/Raichu or Amnesia Golduck, as these were from Stadium.
* PP Ups must be on, unless both players wish to have them off.
* Beyond that, anything goes!
Hipno vs. SSBM Roy
Carl vs. Loki
blackshellbowser vs. spies
Sk vs. Darkbolt
Also, does anyone know if zerowing died or something? I haven't seen him in a while and I'm getting somewhat worried (he missed the last two rounds).
This signature had to be removed :-(
Last edited by Surgo; Jul 21st, 2007 at 8:55:35 PM.