Garchomp @ Brightpowder
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: HP 6,Atk 252, Spd 252
Nature: Adamant
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Sword Dance
- Fire Fang

I know that its pretty cheap but it gos well with sandstorm oviously, try 2 get a sword dance in and knock out as many as he can get

Claydoll @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: HP 236, Def 98, SpA 178
Nature: Bold
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

- Rapid Spin
- Toxic/Protect

My Rapid Spinner, resistint to spikes and toxic spikes and stealth rock doesnt do much, and can poison them or protect if there already poisoned from toxic spikes or my toxic inforcers(Hippowdon and Cradily)

Nidoqueen @ Choice Specs
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: HP 252, Def 216, Spd 42
Nature: Relaxed
- Earthquake/Earth Power
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Toxic Spikes

Sets up Toxic Spikes, i might consiter making her a Nidoking with the same move set but make him a Special Sweeper

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Suction Cups
EVs: HP 252, 100 Def, SpD 158
Nature: Careful
-Toxic
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Protect
-Recover

My special wall, is amazing with sandstorm, poison them then stall with recover and protect, if a steel/poison comes out then garchomp or t-tar is the way 2 go

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: HP 178, Atk 80, Def 252
Nature: Impish
-Drill Peck
-Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Roost

Sets up spikes and whirlwinds them away, walls most phisacal sweepers, drill peck over BB since no Leftovers

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
The Fighting weak sorta jumps off the page here - you have three fighting weaks, without any resists or immunes. Gliscor is a healthy option to stop this, but if you were to replace Skarmory then a Garchomp weak might open up. Replacing Tyranitar with Hippowdon and Skarmory with Gliscor seems like a good compromise...3 stat-up sweepers is a bit much anyway.

I'd also reccomend Vaccum Wave over Psychic on Luke, just to grant your team a much needed priority attack. Hidden Power Ice is generally a better option that Dragon Pulse too, as it hits all the Dragons harder and secures an OHKO on Gliscor, who is constantly switching into Lucario.

Use Stone Edge>Protect on Cradily, as he will most likely be your switch in to Gengar and needs to be able to hit him.

The Fighting weak sorta jumps off the page here - you have three fighting weaks, without any resists or immunes. Gliscor is a healthy option to stop this, but if you were to replace Skarmory then a Garchomp weak might open up. Replacing Tyranitar with Hippowdon and Skarmory with Gliscor seems like a good compromise...3 stat-up sweepers is a bit much anyway.

I'd also reccomend Vaccum Wave over Psychic on Luke, just to grant your team a much needed priority attack. Hidden Power Ice is generally a better option that Dragon Pulse too, as it hits all the Dragons harder and secures an OHKO on Gliscor, who is constantly switching into Lucario.

Use Stone Edge>Protect on Cradily, as he will most likely be your switch in to Gengar and needs to be able to hit him.
Very good suggestions but this is tworads stone edge, on cradily as a wall you'll find that the PP of stone edge runs out fast! try rock slide if thats a problem.

Well as far as I can see, infernape will last not too long with sandstorm and life orb.

-Listen to Lee, he's smart.
-Listen to the penguin guy about rock slide though. But grass knot is better IMO. And stockpile is better than stealth rock to me, it can't be roared.

I see a CB Mamoswine weak (Earthqauke for T-Tar Ape, and Lucario Stone Edge for Cradily, Ice Shard for Garchomp, and Skarmory is safe) I reccomend Weezing to replace Skarmory so you have a immunity to a STAB attack and you can Pain Split damage away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)